微情感-《當你老瞭》

                             

微情感-《當你老瞭》

When you are old and gray and full of sleep, 當你老瞭,頭白瞭,睡意昏沉,

And nodding by the fire,take down this book, 爐火旁打盹,請取下這部詩歌,

And slowly read,and dream of the soft look, 慢慢讀,回想你過去眼神的柔和,

微情感-《當你老瞭》

Your eyes had once,and of their shadows deep. 回想它們昔日濃重的陰影;

How many loved your moments of glad grace, 多少人愛你青春歡暢的時辰,

And loved your beauty with love false or true, 愛慕你的美麗,假意或真心,

微情感-《當你老瞭》

But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you, 隻有一個人愛你那朝聖者的靈魂,

And loved the sorrows of your changing face. 愛你衰老瞭的臉上痛苦的皺紋;

And bending down beside the glowing bars, 垂下頭來,在紅光閃耀的爐子旁,

微情感-《當你老瞭》

Murmur,a little sadly,how love fled, 淒然地輕輕訴說那愛情的消逝,

And paced upon the mountains overhead, 在頭頂的山上它緩緩踱著步子,

And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.在一群星星中間隱藏著臉龐。